Best Coast and Wavves: The SPIN Cover Shoot (by far my favorite celebrity couple)
I kind of gave up on Tim Burton after Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but I still love his older movies and I like this tribute video
Really cool pictures of the oldest trees in the world – do these remind anyone else of Fern Gully?
Pintester: Fucking up Pinterest pins so you don’t have to (thanks Allison!)
I just recently discovered Skip to Malou (thanks to Alyx’s confessions link up) and I’m kind of obsessed with it. I really love Malou’s awesome Windows to the World series — she’s trying to collect a snapshot from every country in the world. Words can’t describe how incredibly jealous I am of all her travels.
All the reason I need to never read that book
What Is the Mystery Flavor of Dum Dums? I always wondered, and now I know.
I never get tired of watching animals cuddle with each other
22 Fictional Characters Whose Names You Don’t Know – The Snuffleupagus actually has a name!
- Jason Mecier’s mosaics — I especially like the dead celebrities made out of pills. Oh, except Courtney Love, I guess she’s still alive.
- Food As Typography
- Mrs. Doubtfire as a Horror Film
- Calm.com guided meditations
- The Internet’s Best Breaking Bad Gifs
- 101 Tips From the World’s Most Famous Authors
- Horror movie characters as Charlie Brown characters
Happy Thursday. This weekend Colin and I are going to a midnight showing of Fight Club, which I’m really excited about. I’m also sending out packages this week for Foodie Pen Pals and Christmas In July — can’t wait to get my stuff in the mail!